Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I heart Christmastime

KK:  I heart Christmas time.   Our house is decorated with fun things to look at, everyone has lights on their homes, and there are fun activities to do.   We went to Fresno over the weekend of the 17th for the Santa Party and Santa WAS THERE!   He had even received my request for a Barbie doll and had one in his large red bag, just for me!   And, we celebrated Woods Christmas and I got my very first doll house.   For some reason, we didn't take a single picture with our cameras so I have nothing to share on the blog, but suffice to say - it was typical Woods style - awesome.    The rest of the holiday we've been home for a change - our First Christmas in our First Home!

Welcome!

 Our first tree in our first home! 
 Right before Christmas we went to visit Santa to get one last picture with him.   I was wearing my new Christmas dress and felt so pretty to be dressed up! 
 Aunt Leigh, who I've now named "Auntie Leigh" came with us and I was super glad because I got to show her the pet store and fishies.   I love her and asked her to do everything with me that day.   Dylan was looking dapper in his Christmas outfit too!
The official picture was even cute than this but here is the one from Mommy's camera.  Cute!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment