Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Very Own House

KK:   Auntie Leigh and Uncle Marv were here the whole day the Friday before Christmas.  I thought it was just because she wanted to come with us to get our Santa pictures done, but little did I know that there was a whole other reason behind the scenes.   While Auntie Leigh and Mommy were busy distracting me, Uncle Marv and Daddy were busy building me my very own house!!!!!!!!!!!   My Nana and Uncle Craig got me (and Dylan) the coolest playhouse for Christmas that you have ever seen.   In fact, "play"house doesn't do this justice....this is a righteous house.  You are not even going to believe it.....

 Thank God Uncle Marv was here to help Daddy because this was definitely a two man job. 
 And Uncle Marv had all of these special tools and techniques that made this quite a professional job.   This house is unbelievably well built, Daddy can stand on it without so much as a creak. 
 It look hours and hours to build and was definitely a labor of love. 
 And the good news it that all the hard work paid off - I LOVE IT!!!!
Sitting at my table and pretty giddy.
Thank you Nana and Uncle Craig!
Thank you Daddy and Uncle Marv!
Wow - Mommy and Daddy got a house this year and so did Dylan and I!
We are going to have some fun times in here!
Looking out my window, ruling over my dominion.
Hanging on the inside, where Mommy and I did playdough all day.
You can see Dylan in the door - he loves it too.
Stop by and have a tea party with me, you're invited!

No comments:

Post a Comment