Our tree was filled with presents when we woke up and Santa had eaten the cookies and left footprints by the fireplace. It was awesome. And, Santa brought me the table that I'd asked for!!!!! Now I can do crafts and coloring in my room. Yippee!!
My stocking was filled with fun treats, including suckers!
Unwrapping this year was fun.
I love "woo woos" (fire trucks) and got the coolest big woo woo puzzle.
I'm not joking when I say big - it was bigger than me!
![]() |
Dylan and I had a great morning! Merry Christmas!
D: There sure was a lot of hub-bub around the house this morning. Unfortunately, Mommy was sick again and her voice sounded a little scary so when she got excited she would squeak and it was a bit disconcerting.
They set me down by my stocking that was filled with silvery goodies, I wasn't sure what to make of it....
But, a few toys in and I was getting the hang of it.
Christmas is fun!
Sister helped me unwrap my presents and play with them too. I'm not sure if that is how this is supposed to work, it sorta feels like maybe I should be able to play with my presents but I'm new to the experience and will go with the flow.
I figured that if she could play with my toys, I could play with hers. Apparently this is not the case...
This Christmas thing is really driving me crazy. There are all of these new temptations around the house that I'm not allowed to touch. Like the Christmas tree is just hanging toys down for me to play with and yet all I hear is NO!
It has taken a while for me to learn what this "NO" thing means but I'm getting the gist of it now, much to Mommy & Daddy's joy.
Merry Christmas to all!
Love, Kaitlyn & Dylan












No comments:
Post a Comment