The whole front of the house was covered in plastic for the painters to finish up and it made living in the house verrrry hard because all of our play areas were off-limits.
We did lots of activities to keep us busy and out of the house. Here I am, painting wall decorations for Dylan's room.
We had insulation put in this week also and it made our house look like Swiss Cheese - Mommy almost cried....but we love having insulation now that the cooler months are upon us.
The backyard is really coming along - just in time for us to escape the house.
And the bench in the kitchen is ready for painting.
Stuff was being painted in the front bathroom so it was showers all week instead of baths at bedtime. Dylan loves showers and gets all cute and snuggly.
We ran a lot of errands to get out of the house. I like errands because I can make my own fun anywhere we go. Like here, at TJ Maxx where I went on safari!
Mommy took us to Pretend City, even Dylan got to play this time!
And I got to build stuff.
It was fun for me that we had picnics in Mommy & Daddy's bed for breakfast and lunch this week. And we ate out every night.
Living out of just a couple rooms was driving us koo-koo-krazy!





No comments:
Post a Comment