Off to Roger's Gardens to look at pretty plants and the holiday decorations.
Cool weather walks for lattes - perfect for me to wear my hat from Aunt Leigh!
Had my first dentist appointment. Boo. No joke, I had a camera up my nose this same week to see why I've been breathing through my mouth and that was WAY better than the dentist. I practically crawled into Mommy's skin to get away from the dentist.
They gave me balloons and candy and a prize and I still didn't like it. The dentist told us that I need to stop sucking my thumb or I'll have to come back a lot. That's motivation enough for me!!
It was too cold to play at the park so we've been inside playing puzzles and building blocks a lot. I share with Dylan but he doesn't get the building part yet. He's more of a specialist at destroying things - especially things I've been diligently building. Which basically means he's an expert at driving me up the wall.
With a face this cute, how could you stay mad for long?
I've developed an affinity for doing laundry now that we have laundry machines so accessible. I like loading, unloading and cleaning out the lint filter. Just don't ask me to fold or iron, ok??
It was SO fun - Alethea, Aunt Demi, Uncle Pete and the girls came over to see our new house. SJ and Auntie Katy came over also. We made pink cupcakes and played. IT rocked. The only problem was that I was just getting done being sick and Dylan
was just getting sick. He was miserable and cried almost the whole
time. Mommy was up literally the entire night previously just trying to
get Dylan comfortable enough to sleep and I'm guessing she isn't going to sleep for days at this rate. Poor Baby D!
We love cruisin' around the new house. Gentlemen, start your engines.
We both wear our seat belts, so don't worry, no babies were harmed in the making of these adventures. Later gators!





No comments:
Post a Comment