Thursday, December 15, 2011

Halloween

KK & D:  So, we rocked Halloween this year.....

 Our annual pumpkin carving at the Macers!  This year we did it during the day so us kids could participate.  We love our Macer family!


 D:  You have got to be frigging kidding me.....
Ok, ok - pretty cute idea.   Punkin' in a pumpkin.

 Sweet little pumpkin baby.

 KK:   I like coloring on the pumkpins better than this whole carving thing.  Daddy kept asking if I wanted to touch the inside.  Ewwwww - why would I want to do such a thing?!?!?
 They did use power tools - that was cool.
 Cheese!!!  My "cheese" face is pretty crazy these days. 
 Oh boy, oh boy!
 I'm just glad I'm not small like Dylan any more so they can't try to stick me in a pumpkin.  He looks awfully cute though.
 My next Halloween adventure was at school - we got to dress up and trick or treat from classroom to classroom. 
 I rocked my Nemo costume that Uncle Drewsy and Auntie Shell got me! 
 Look at how cute my class looks.


And for Halloween itself.....let's just say Dylan and I can "float like a butterfly AND sting like a bee!!!"
 Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
 Two little bees in a pod, or something like that....
 Bees cheese!
 Is it dark yet???  can we trick or treat yet????  can I get candy yet?????

 Savannah came over and looked awesome in her Froggy costume.

 Seriously cute.

 This one almost made the Christmas card for the year....are we cute bees or what???  I bet we're honey bees - sweet and yummy.
Our friends came over, including Baby Gavin, the adorable monkey in the middle!  We had our traditional chili and headed out to trick or treat on our cul-de-sac.   We got CANDY. 
Trick or treat!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment