Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sad News & Great Memories

KK:  I should warn you that this will be a rare sad post in the chronicles of Woods Wonder.   I thought about skipping over this completely, but life, I'm learning, does have its sad days.  And, those sad days can shape you just as much as the good days, so you can't just pretend that they didn't happen.  Anyway....have your tissues ready. 

On October 21th, 2011, we said goodbye to GiGi (great-grammy) Lyons forever.  I feel so blessed that I got to know her - not many people have the opportunity to meet their great-grandparents at all.   We had some great times every trip to Fresno and I wanted to take a moment to celebrate all the fun times we had with our GiGi and give her a special shout-out.    






We love you GiGi!  Excited to have you, Papa Lyons and the rest of our great-grandparents watching over us - I think this rowdy bunch is gonna need all the help we can get! :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment