Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bachelor Party Weekend = Mommy Time!

KK:  The weekend of January 19th, 2013, Daddy headed to Tahoe for a weekend of skiing and guy stuff to celebrate the upcoming nuptials of a friend from college, Paul Cater.  Paul stayed with us over the summer a bit and he and I got along just great, I liked his UK accent a lot, so I'm excited Daddy gets to go hang out with him.  

 Looks like great weather for Daddy!
 Our early morning Hello text to let Daddy know we miss him.
 Then off to Corona Del Mar to visit some of our old favorite spots.   Like Zinc, the Woo-woo house (fire house), and the library for puzzles and books.  Then ballet class for me, poor Dylan really wanted to join in too, but he couldn't.

D:  That weekend we also went for haircuts.  We love LuLu, our hair lady.  She says I'm the best boy and such a good listener and that I'm very handsome (muy guapo).   And I get to sit in a rocket and watch TV, all in all, not a bad gig!   
 Before - shaggy Dee-Dees.
 Sizing her up to make sure I trust her to bring the big clippers near my head....yep, LuLu's ok.
 Lookin' fine!
 KK was on a wild rocket ride while I got my 'do done.

 After - spiky and fresh!
 And the best part - drooling sticky lollipop all over my clean shirt!!!!  (although I'm not sure this is Mom's favorite part and I can't figure out why...) 
 And we capped off that night with a fun Bday party for our friend, complete with a Lego building adventure!   And their house was stocked with boy stuff like trucks and trains and so I was in heaven!  I've gottta get me a trash truck....

Having a whole date weekend with Mommy is so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment