--------
KK: We went to Fresno for the annual Santa Party the weekend of December 15th and it was awesome, as usual. We are really great helpers, Logan and I.
Best part of helping though....tasting your hard efforts :)
I have great cookie-filled chipmunk cheeks!
Everybody pitches in to help all weekend.
Love my Lou...(although the days of calling him Lou are over!)
Even the little boys got to help frost their own cookie. Fun!
All this cooking made us tired, time for some Christmas movies!
And then the boys in the kitchen making the famous Woods' Clam Dip! love our boys!
Cheese!
Scrub-a-dub-dub. Four babies in the tub! Getting ready for the big party.
Best way to keep us clean for the 15 minutes before the party, that brilliant invention called...TV!
Yeah! Some early arrivals come bearing gifts!
Enjoying time with my Cousins - Madison and Annie! Girl power!
Patiently waiting for the action to begin.
Cheese!
No one could believe their eyes - once we were all seated, we heard the ringing of bells and Santa - the main man himself appeared!!!!
Do you see what I see?!?
Santa read us a book.
Dylan and Mommy, enjoying the festivities.
As I mentioned, Santa made a special pre-Christmas appearance - WOW, we've got pull.
I got the most awesome Princess triple puzzle from Santa, he clearly knows me well. I showed Uncle Marv and Auntie Leigh how to make puzzles, they tried to help but I told them "no" cause I'm kind of a puzzle-master...
D and Santa - he got a helicopter - clearly Santa knows what Dylan is all about.
Grammy, Papa and the Grands.
Our sweet Woods family, minus Uncle Drewsy who was busy hosting. I
had a blast playing with my Cousins, Aunties and Uncles.
Next up - my first appearance in the Christmas Story performance!!!
Are we the cutest angels or what?!?!
My big moment - Auntie Rochelle helped us read our lines.
Uh oh - wardrobe malfunction!
Sweet Angel Girls
The cast photo...
I had a
blast with Annie and Aubry Rose the night of the Santa Party - we are
all close to the same age and get along great. Rocking the house with Jingle Bells!
Our sing-along was amazing.
Hmmmm....after we went to bed, it appears that things went downhill in an awkward way.
Daddy was having so much fun it made him cry.
Fun, silly times. Another great Santa Party!!







No comments:
Post a Comment