Monday, April 1, 2013

Fresno Vacation = Parental Staycation

KK:  Grammy and Papa wanted more KK and DD time (who could blame them?!?) so we stayed in Fresno after the Santa Party for a few days while Mommy and Daddy headed home.   Even though they were still home and going to work I guess it felt like a little vacation for my parents and they enjoyed it, although I can guarantee you that they did not have nearly as much fun as Dylan and I did!

 I made a stellar Gingerbread house - yeah baby!
 Dylan was my construction foreman.

 Although really he was just scoping out which one he wanted to eat first! 

 Cheese!
 We got to see the new Sea Lion exhibit at the Fresno Zoo.  It was awesome.
 We were literally eye-to-eye with them

 There is Ariel, we named her for the mermaid princess.


 All aboard the bulldozer!
 I'm exactly as tall as the GiGi doll that I like to carry with me everywhere.   This will be fun to look back on someday when I'm grown and bigger than her (I'm assuming that she doesn't grow, does she?!?). 
 Yep - even a fancy dinner at the Chef's table won't impress me - we're having WAY more fun than Mommy and Daddy!   I hope they don't feel too left out when they see all the fun we had...

No comments:

Post a Comment