The trees are in bloom and if I get my stool, I can reach them and shake them and make it snow, just like it looked in Tahoe.
D: Mommy took me to the Doctor on Tuesday since I was so sick in Tahoe and I'm still not back to normal. Good news - they don't think I'm allergic to Penicillin, bad news - I STILL have an ear infection and since it's been immune to two rounds of antibiotics, they had to pull out the big guns. I learned a valuable lesson...when Mommy promises that you won't get a shot, she's probably a big fat liar. You see, when we went into the waiting room I said "no shot" because Sis-sis has a doll that screams when she gives it a shot, and so I know that shots are bad news. Mommy promised "no shots". Since we were not here for any vaccinations, I guess she thought we were in the clear and she could stand by that promise. Well, news flash, when you have this bad of an infection they resort to Antibiotic SHOTS. Yep - plural - SHOTS. One big nasty large needle in EACH leg. And then, to make matters worse, they have to massage the shot into your leg. Adding pain to pain to lying. Awesome. This was a low....and wait, it gets worse....I now get to go for THREE days in a row of double shots....I wish I knew a swear word because I'd use it right now...
And, I have to give some kudos to Daddy because after that first round of shots, Mommy got to fly to Colorado for work and, as usually happens when I'm sick, she's away while Daddy gets to take me to the doctor. I felt a little tiny bit better when I found out that she was in the middle of a huge snow storm there, slid in her rental car all the way to work, and had to scrape snow off of her car each morning. I guess it wasn't quite so bad here afterall...
And by the weekend, when Grammy and Papa got here, we were all doing great again....
Went for a gorgeous walk in CDM Saturday morning.
Explored the cliffs even - making Mommy very nervous...
And then Papa treated us all to Mani/Pedis. I'm SO loving this.
Seriously, check out out cute my hands and feet are with silver sparkly nail polish and hand painted flowers!!!
D: I love my Papa...
KK: I had to break away for a little bit on Sunday for Maddy's Birthday Party. She goes to Newport Montessori with me and is one of my buddies.
We were at this amazing trampoline place and had a whole section to ourselves. We bounced our heads off!
Me and the Bday girl!
Awesome face painting there too!
Love my Grammy!
Don't love jumping boo-boos. boo hoo!
And Sunday family dinner with our crew - Mommy reading books to me and Savi and Dylan while we're snug as a bug in a rug. Fun weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment