He stuffed our stockings up so high!
After opening stockings we took a break for breakfast. Can't open the rest of the presents on an empty stomach now can we?!?!
Our big gifts from Mommy and Daddy!
Dylan got an awesome workbench and I got a real bike!!!!
We had a blast playing with our Toys from Nana.
I got an amazing puzzle and Dylan got a Choo Choo gate that makes noise!
The best presents of all....Dylan and me, all wrapped up in a box :)This is how I discovered my big gift - it was waiting for me outside with a big bow!
And it's pink! One of my favorite colors!
My first bike ride by myself!!!
Daddy adjusting the seat so the pedals are just right.
Yeah! We made it all the way to the park in one piece!
There were a few close calls as I'm still not sure how to break but overall, not too bad!
D: Christmas morning was fun! Lots of paper to tear and things to open. I love my new Choo Choo gate and my workbench makes all kinds of amazing noises. Sis-sis is a big fan of these too so I'm sharing nicely.
And the unexpected extra-bonus of Sis-Sis getting a bike is that I get her old one without her putting up a fight! Yeah baby!Nana is helping me along my way. Sweet ride!
After a morning of presents we were ready to be outside running around for sure.
I can fly! At least with Daddy wings.
Stop! I'm the guard gate...
Ok, you can go through....
What a fun Christmas morning! Now let's go home and play with our new toys - see you later!












No comments:
Post a Comment