Monday, April 15, 2013

Poor Dylan

D:  I've been a bit of a pill all week with lots of tears and I just wish I could talk.  I'm trying to tell these people that my ear hurts but no one seems to be listening!   I have a runny nose and they already took me to the doctor for that and they found an ear infection that I've been treated for.
  I've been on Amoxicilin now for like 7 days but it still hurts...

If you have a queasy stomach, you might want to stop reading right here....seriously.....

 Oh no!!!   I had a few red bumps earlier in the week but on Feb 9th, I woke up and I was covered in Red!!! 
 This is not a good sign..... 

 Thankfully our Dr is open on the weekends because we got in right away.   Turns out I am either allergic to all Penicillin products (that would stink) or it's part of the sickness I've been fighting after Monterey.  Either way, I still have my ear infection and need to switch to a different antibiotic anyway.



Oh man, red bumps everywhere.  And my poor face is hot and swollen.
Mommy is queasy just thinking about it!
Poor Dylan.

No comments:

Post a Comment