On Sunday we woke up to Milo's Birthday!
Happy 2nd Birthday Milo Johnny!!!
Kisses from KK for your Bday!
Happy Happy Day!
Happy boy, feeling a little better but still not sleeping more than a couple hours at a time :(
KK: Ok, look at my cool outfit and guess what I'm doing today......yep, you guessed it....skiing!!!! My first time!
Dylan's too young so he's gonna hang and look cool. Mission accomplished little bro!
It's been a long morning for all of us already - packed rental lines, no
lessons available, temper tantrums all around (and I'm just talking
about the Daddys....).
It's a perfect day to learn how to ski - it's so warm that the snow will be slush but we won't be even a little bit cold. This is perfect little kid snow weather!
But out here, in the snow, with long scary
boards attached to your feet you start to forget all about it....
Oh boy, my first lift line....a little nervous.
My first approach to the lift.
And bam! We nailed it! Great job Daddy - off we go on the caterpillar people mover lift.
Logan is next up, waiting in the wings and getting a little nervous too.
Here I am!!!!! Flying down the slopes like a gazelle.
Yeah baby!!! A hugely successful first ski run!!!
Next up, Logan!
Logan's first approach to the lift...
And success!!! Logan's first lift!
While Daddy had one of us on the slope, Uncle Matthew had the other one down below and was running with us skiing down here.
So fun!!
Here comes Lala with the two littles. How awesome do they look?!?!
Here they come - Logan's first ski run!!!
Another major success!
A great day on the slopes.
D: And a gorgeous day back at the house while the Big Kids kept skiing. In fact, while we are basking in the sun on the deck, Sis-Sis is getting on a REAL Chair Lift for the first time!!!! Way to go Sis-Sis!!!!
Milo is seriously in-tune with his Birthday....we heard that Two is supposed to be known as the "Terrible Twos" and so he tried that on for size today. He threw such a big temper tantrum that he literally threw himself against the car. I'm taking notes because I'm going to be two soon also and this looks like quite a lot of fun!
D: Handsome boy...I've gotta work it because I'm keeping everyone up....
Poor Lala....I'm supposed to be napping now while Mommy and Daddy run some errands but....surprise....I'm wide awake!!!!!! And cutting straight into Lala's nap time too - sorry!
Thankfully, I'm a really good helper.
And I seriously love my Lala, so I'm enjoying having the time with her just to myself.
A taste of chocolate cake batter is making me feel better :).
After skiing it was hilarious - we all wanted to jump and play but we also wanted to watch TV - such a dilemma. Here we are standing like a bunch of zombies, eyes glued to the TV, but too enthralled to sit down.
KK: The perfect post-skiing thing to do - hit the hot tub!!! I was nervous about the big hot bubbly bathtub thingy but I was brave enough to join Mommy.
And after Logan saw me being brave and liking it, he joined too! It was crazy - we're outside in a big bath tub IN the snow. Fun times in Tahoe!
And that night, delishious pizza party for Milo's Bday!
Happy Happy!
Dancing with my Uncle - love him!
And the real party starts...
Atta boy Milo!
Love our family.
What an amazing last-minute vacation with memories for a lifetime!
























No comments:
Post a Comment