Welcome to Camp Snoopy!
Mid-week adventures are the best!
All aboard! First ride - the Choo-Choo Train!
D: This is serious business people...no smiling till we see where this thing goes...
KK: The sun was hurting my eyes so I borrowed Mommy's glasses - sweet!
Next up - the Hot Air Balloons! We picked the USC colored one, of course!
D: A bit nervous about this flying contraption.
KK: The roller coaster overhead is too loud!
In mid-air, not so sure about this experience...
KK: Then to the super fast race cars! Mommy and Dylan had to ride together because the corners would have shot his little body out of the car and I'm slamming around from side to side as is!
KK: Then to the pump choo-choo cars. I see why there was no line for this one - you physically have to pump the cart around the track and since Dylan wasn't strong enough they put me behind him so I could push us both. Quite a workout!
Love our Mommy adventures!
Next up, the Snoopy Bus. Snoopy is one seriously crazy driver because we went Up and Down instead of straight!
Then we went on a swirly boat ride and then this twirly thing.
KK: I kept checking on D to make sure he was ok...
KK: Truckin', I got my chips cashed in.
Just truckin', like the doo-da man.
Just keep truckin' on, on, on.
Then bounce house mania. Thankfully, on a Thursday late afternoon there is no one here to blast little Dylan.
Awwww - hugs for Snoopy!
And for our finale - a real horse drawn carriage as the sun goes down.
Like real cow-poke, riding on the top of the carriage.
So fun!!
And for dinner, Pinks famous hot dogs!
D: Oh my gosh - this thing is bigger than my head!
D: My hot dog was so large that it was easier to keep it on the table and gnaw off a piece than try to lift it!
What an awesome impromptu adventure to Knotts Berry Farm!













No comments:
Post a Comment