We are seriously easy travelers now. Give us an iPad with some shows or games, some books and snacks for take-off, and we're all good to go! And amazingly enough, if it's our nap time, we'll even nap on the plane!
KK: We got there in the afternoon and were so excited to be in an awesome rental house in Tahoe Donner with Uncle Matthew, Lala, Logan and Milo. Us big kids hit the yard right away with Uncle Matthew and had a great flat area to start playing in the snow right away.
KK: Books with Uncle Matthew & time to hit the sack. Logan and I are in bunk beds and much to my Mommy's utter shock, I wanted the top bunk. Of course, we both did, so we're trading off each night. And, Dylan and Milo are in pack & plays in their respective Mommy/Daddy rooms.
D: It was a rough night...I didn't sleep much and am feeling sick AGAIN. Sick before Monterey, sick after Monterey, massive rash, and now sick again. This means that Mommy and Daddy didn't sleep much either. And, Logan had a night terror so that kept Daddy up for a while also. In the morning we were all a little tired so we snuggled together in one big recliner and watched TV. Milo loves KK, when she asked him "Milo Johnny, do you want to sit on KK lap? Huh buddy boy??", he surprised us all and said yes right away. She is so sweet with him, she held him and kissed him while we watched TV - she's a good big-cousin and a good big sis-sis.
KK: On Saturday it was the guys time to go skiing so Lala and Mommy took us on an adventure. Mommy had driven around that morning to scope it out and found an awesome playground close to the house.
Logan was having fun throwing snow balls and playing on the playground, especially when he found a good slope to slide down on his tummy.
Milo and I loved playing in the snow.
We especially loved eating the snow! Cool and delish!
Cheese!
I pushed Milo on the sled and held his hand when we walked around.
Love my Lou! Meanwhile, poor Dylan. Brother is really sick again. He's just finished his second round of antibiotics for his original cold and ear infection and today he has a fever again and is totally lethargic. He spend the whole time at the park either in Mommy's arms or asleep in the car. Mommy is sad and worried that the plane ride did something to his ears, and they are all super tired. It's a good thing we have each other for support!
Milo is hilarious - two pacis in at once?!?!?! That's skill....
Back at the house for lunch and our new favorite past time - couch long-jump!
You jump from couch to coffee table to couch AND try not to run into each other or knock over a little cousin - it's death defying action here in Tahoe.
After nap we woke up to Uncle Drewsy and Auntie Shell here - it was the best, they drove like 2 hours to come see us from South Lake Tahoe where they were for a friend's Bday. Love it!!!
D: After nap, I was feeling much better but little did I know that this meant that I'd be sling shotted by Uncle "Matt" at the Snow Park right away!
We were on the little kid side so we didn't make it very far and Mommy needed to give us a 2nd push.
Actually, this is fun!! Cruisin' down the white stuff with my cuz.
KK: Check out this action sequence....Uncle Matthew goes deep for the big wind-up.
We are fired like a cannonball out of a cannon.
Oh no - the back-end comes around fast! And boom - we're stuck!
Take 2 - Uncle Matthew runs with us the whole way, running about Mach 2.
The wind in my hair and snow in my face - it's good to be alive!
Pulling the sled back up the hill, less fun.
Sweet Milo Johnny - does he like it?
Yes he does!
D: I was feeling good with Mommy at the helm now, she doesn't wind up as scary as Uncle Matt.
Little did I know that she's actually the one I should be most concerned about. She shot me off that sled like a doll - face first into the snow. Me no likey. I'm not feeling that great and this is what you do to me???
Mom being extra-careful now...
Sis-sis having fun!
KK: Ok, Uncle Matthew is crazy - I've established this now. Check this out - the full body extension windup.
And the crying Milo...
Or watch this one....
Uncle Matthew - Wipe out!!!
He's so silly, I can hardly believe it.
This is way fun.
Snow bunny workout.
Love my Daddy.
Lala keeping Dylan company. Poor Lala, it can't be easy to walk around so pregnant in the snow - I can barely do it to begin with!
Cute pictures of our sweet family.
Did I mention that Uncle Matthew was crazy yet? Get the picture? Shortly after this we got kicked off the hill.
Giddy up Daddy, mush, mush!!!
And now....for the piece de resistance....
The BIG tube run!!! Brave Logan went first.
Wheeeeeeeee!
KK: My turn next....
I'm not so sure....
Flying saucer!
It's a success!
Next up - Milo Johnny! Look at that sweet apprehensive face...
Poor Dylan, too short to roll.
Silly Daddy.
Go Daddy Go!
Yeah baby - round 2. I'm really loving it now that I know what to expect!
The hardest part....making it back up the hill!
D: Decked out in my snow gear, looking pro.
Fun dinner and time for books and bed. We're beat from a big day of snow play!
Go Sled Dogs Go!















No comments:
Post a Comment