D: My mind was blown at this place. In one room, where they had hundreds of fish swimming in the ceiling in a circle I literally did the happy feet dance, yelled at the top of my lungs and ran around until I collapsed on my back on the floor! Now that is pure excitement!!!
KK and D: WOW....
KK: Just hanging out with a Sea Horse.
This place rocks...
KK: The next day was much nicer weather and so we headed into Carmel to walk around. And of course, we had to stop by Mommy's favorite cheese shop in the whole world!
D: I'll take a slice of this one and a baguette, s'il vous plait.
KK: I love cheese like Mommy and Dylan but my heart really fell for these adorable puppy cupcakes! And I'm such a lucky girl because my Papa bought one for us to share. Yeah baby!
And when we say the weather was nicer, I mean it was gorgeous.
KK: Mommy and me splashing in the waves and looking out at Pebble Beach.
D: These are the kind of days that dreams are made of. It's amazing here.
Action shots!
D: Hmmmm....this hole might be larger than me but I still really, really want to go inside of it. Good idea or bad????
KK and D: Time to warm up from the ocean in the big tub!
KK: Now we are complete!!! Milo, Logan, Lala (with baby in tummy!) and Uncle Matthew arrived this afternoon - yeah!!!!! And Uncle Drewsy and Auntie Shell (also with baby in tummy!) arrived this evening. All is right in the world. And we are staying at Uncle Boops and Tantie's incredible home in Tahama. This place is gorgeous and we are being super careful because we feel very honored to be here!
D: Dear God, I am thankful for my family, for fishies at the aquarium, and for the beach today. Amen.
KK and D: Sadly, Uncle Matthew and Logan got really sick and were not able to play with us the next day. And, Daddy and Mommy headed off to a hotel to be with their friends before the wedding (and have a massage at the spa - nice job Daddy!). So we headed with Grammy and Papa and Drewsy and Shell on our own adventure - to the Kids Museum and a big fun playground!
KK: Bob the Builder in action.
D: In the kitchen making some tea.
Mommy and Daddy look nice for the wedding. It was at a gorgeous little church in downtown Carmel.
Daddy and his friends from college - so fun!
Mommy and her new friend, hugging the heat lamp because it was freezing that night!
Unfortunately, this trip ended in a wide-spread sickness for the whole family. :( Poor pregnant Lala, Uncle Drewsy and Mommy got the worst of it - they were each in bed for days with high fevers - almost unable to lift their heads. Boo hoo!













No comments:
Post a Comment