When it's nice like this out sometimes we have play time outside, here we are hanging during Daddy's lunch break with us one day. He's so great - he tries to pick up KK every day from school at noon so he can have lunch with us. Daddy rocks.
KK action shot - she's getting good at kicking and hitting the ball in a specific direction
My action shots look awesome - I run super cute with my shoulders scrunched up still.
Seriously adorable.
Seen enough of me yet? Naw...
Cheesers!
Sister is telling me a very important story while we eat snacks on our porch. It even has hand motions.
And now, we raise the roof!
We did an adventure Saturday night to Zoo Mars Petting Zoo. It was a little chilly, thank goodness for my awesome hat that Aunt Leigh made me.
All aboard!
KK panning for gold and jewels. Meanwhile, I hit the playground.
Sis-sis was brave enough to try out a snow-angel in the corn box but I don't like the feel of this stuff at all!
The slide is more my style...
Sis-sis looks like a natural atop her trust steed.
I, on the other hand, am not so sure. This horse is awfully short, even for a little guy like me, don't you think?
Man these goats are aggressive, this one almost tossed me off the box since I didn't have food for him!
And these were stalking Sis-sis.
She was quite brave to feed them all at once!
Oh no - we're out of food - run Sis-sis, run!
Amazing sunset on our drive home. Life is good.
I'm getting quite adventurous with my shopping techniques these days, at TJ's I got to steer and pull the cart from the lower rack - awesome!
And Sunday family dinner - my and my boy Gavin, silly tub time. Love it!

















No comments:
Post a Comment