Oh my gosh - it's a double rainbow!!!! And it looks like our house is the pot-of-gold, how sweet.
Savannah and I got to go to Build-a-Bear to pick out and create our
very own bears. We let Baby Dylan and Baby Gavin come along too! Here we are picking out the names for our bear. I named mine "Kaitlyn".
We had a lot of fun!
My Kaitlyn Bear is also a Princess Cinderella, just like me! I got her a matching blue dress to go with mine and she even has glass slippers!
Princess Kaitlyn Cinderella hugs!
On another day of Christmas break we headed to the Discovery Science Center. They have a new Bob the Builder exhibit that was a hit! Dylan in the digger.
Me driving the Dump.
Dylan in the truck exhibit.
Me driving the Zamboni at the Hockey exhibit.
They had a special exhibit called the "Science of Gingerbread" where you learned about spices and decorated cookies. This should have been called "The Art of Eating Gingerbread" because that was the best part and, if I do say so myself, we excelled at it!
Then outside to ride the dinosaurs.
Dylan wasn't big enough to ride him so he fed him instead - nice call Buddy!
Uh oh, don't look now but I'm not so sure the Brontosaurus that's staring at us is liking Dylan sliding down his tail!!!!!
Another morning we went on a big walk, it's still cool out so we have our sunnies on!
Then another day we headed to the Santa Ana Zoo and Daddy met us for a quick surprise! He looked awfully dapper in his suit and tie, I think the monkeys appreciated that he dressed up for them.
And our usual favorite at the zoo, the Choo Choo! All aboard!
Big boy, buddy.
On the weekend we headed to the OC Mix to check out the stores and food trucks. Dylan found a great spot to go exploring!
That weekend we had an awesome time with my Mommy's brother, John, and his wife, Anneline. It was so fun to spend time with them and catch up!
And, for an extra-special treat, Mommy took me for my first manicure and pedicure!
Check out my pink nails!!!!! I wasn't so sure about some guy touching my feet and hands but after seeing my pretty in pink nails, I'm all in!
And on Sunday, our usual family dinner with the Dennis and Lindsey family. Party time!
I LOVE school, but vacation is pretty great too!











No comments:
Post a Comment