Wednesday, April 17, 2013

March-ing Along

KK:  The next week and weekend in March were pretty mellow - without double parties to plan or trips to take, it was pretty mellow...
 The bunnies and I hang a lot.  I would carry Nibbles around all day, if I could.
Sox, not as much, she's too squirmy.

 We're keeping busy none-the-less.
 Fingerpainting and testing out plants from the garden to see their texture when we use them on the paint.
 DeDe styling his hair with it....oops!
 We hadn't used the wagon in a while and were excited to bring it out for a picnic in the park Friday night.  It's staying light out later and is nice weather - I love it!


D:  I've been helping Mommy get prepared for Easter.  I'd much rather do stuff with her than go home so as soon as we drop off Sis-sis, I start saying "no home, no home" just to make sure Mommy knows that I'm quite the man about town and would rather be doing stuff than sitting at home while she works.
 So many decisions....which of these identical Thomas Baskets should we get???  Both??? Please say yes!!!
 I love tea parties lately, it's kinda my thing.  I'll even serve you juice, if you don't like "hot tea" or don't want the caffeine.   I'd do this for hours pouring tea, serving "cake" or "treat".   Mommy even blew my mind by including some stuffed animals and now I'll serve them too, I don't discriminate against the stuffed, or the animal...
 Sis-sis likes tea parties too, even gets all dressed up for them.  She's kinda bossy though so I only invite her if we find both tea pots, otherwise she's all up in my business....
 Cheers Big Ears!


KK:  Mommy brought us up to the Discovery Science Center's Bubblefest. 
 It was awesome!
 Check out my full wrap around bubble!!!
Having a blast - I make them, DeDe pops them - go team!
 D - high fives for Bob the Builder!

 I really wanted to do the bubble ride but at the last minute, it was looking pretty scary!  You go inside a plastic circle and they fill it with air and lock you in.  Yikes, what have I gotten myself into?!?

 Turns out it's awesome!   You cruise around on water like a floating bubble and you can try to walk or crawl, if you dare.  It's super hard though!

 Poor DeDe, he's not big enough :(
 We both rocked the huge jump slide.

 And we were smart to wait in line for a front-row seat to the Bubble Show.  Notice my Princess gear - you must be appropriately dressed, even for a Bubble Show, when you are a Princess.
 We had our pick of seats in the kid section and sat their patiently for the show to start.   We were both a bit nervous, this being our first bubble show, and DeDe's first show of any kind.   We couldn't take pictures but let me tell you - even Mommy had her mind blown.  This guy did the most incredible bubble tricks that I'd ever seen, far beyond what we had ever imagined.  It was truly entertaining.

Sitting on top of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment