KK: During the week Mommy still finds time to...take us to the eye Doctor when our eye is red. And, spends extra time letting us play with all the glasses. And, since we feel scared about the eye drops, even takes us to Starbucks afterwards for a baby scone and a game of Bingo.
D: During the week Mommy takes me to myGym and even Elmo Class now.
I'm loving the painting, singing, games and more.
And the first time I saw Elmo appear at class....well, priceless....
She makes time for us to see our friends.
Even dropping us off in Corona Del Mar to see our crew when we miss them.
KK: Mommy takes me to ballet class and to soccer class. I'm digging this soccer thing although definitely prefer to pick up the ball instead of kicking it.
D: Mommy looks out for me when I'm feeling sick, even if it means keeping me in the stroller when I want to run around, and she's even patient when I scream with all the other parents around. And, she takes me to the Doctor when my nose won't stop running...like it is now...
Sometimes we even go to the park together.
Or sometimes Jasmin takes me so I can see my friends, and even when I'm sad and ask Mommy to come, I still have fun because I know she wants me to enjoy these times with Jasmin too.
Here we are - the two Dylans (Dee-Dees 1 & 2!)
And every morning when she can, Mommy takes time out to teach me new things - puzzles, playdough, Candy Land, coloring and more. We have so much fun together!
We're so lucky to have our Daddy and Mommy!



No comments:
Post a Comment