Monday, April 15, 2013

Nana's House

D:  We're making great progress on "Nana House" in Huntington Beach.  I think she's going to love it!
 As the foreman on this job, I need to come here regularly to keep an eye on things.  Make sure they are up to snuff, if you know what I mean...Especially since we're gutting the place there are a lot of things to check up on - electrical, flooring, ceiling scraping, cabinets in each room, paint, doors, hardware, granite, base boards....you get the gist.
 Brand new kitchen is looking awesome!
 And, I'm loving the granite that we picked out.
I've spent so much time at Home Depot and Lowes lately that I can tell you two things.  #1.  Those places have awesome things to look at, like fork lifts and mini-street sweepers.  #2.  Lowes has better shopping carts, they are like mini-kid race cars and they rock.   Home Depot, you better step up your game...
After a long day on the job site I like to come home and cook, I find it very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment